Monday, February 01, 2010

No Sign Of You

- Written, composed and performed by Varun Gupta
Out exclusively on Broken Records.
Download Song (link) [Low volume. Use head/ear phones]


Lyrics:

Its been two hours, you said you will be here.
I booked for two, on this roof top.
The candle flames dance with the breeze...

Its a starry night, critters singing sweet.
The guitar's tuned. There is no one around.
The table cloth's wet with the mist...

I have loosened the knot of your favourite tie I'm wearing only for you...
Your cell phone's switched off, I've tried a hundred times, there's still no sign of you...

Baby, miss you. I really miss you.
I miss the way you laugh at my silly jokes;
I miss the way you make me feel.
I miss the silences, endless, when eyes do the talking.
Baby, miss you. I really miss you...

22 comments:

  1. Nice one...

    arre itna miss karne ko kya hai.... nahi aa rahi hai to khud hi chala ja uske room pe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 2 hours..u keep people waiting for more than that.. so keep waiting :P
    nice lyrics.. gr8 work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) aur maine kab kisko wait karwaya :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet :)
    @ little devil:there you go :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. mujhe wait karwaya..half n hour bol ke 3 hrs..
    aur koi tere liye wait karega bhi nahi..:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. A touching lyrics on 'intzaar'. G8 piece of writing......

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ shruti, dipa, and mukesh: thanks fr the comments...feels good :)
    @ devil: i still dint get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sing it wid d tuned guitar...may b she'll come agen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm,straight from your heart,and yes I agree aap kisi ko wait nahi karwate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ suman: i'll tell it to the protagonist of the song :)
    @ shourav: :) ye baat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. heard d song..lost in it..great..simply awsum..loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roof top, candles, starry night, mist...sigh...

    very romantic.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. ssaale, ya to tu apni gf se bahut pyar karta he ya tu gay he. kya bolta he? lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ for_sona: :) would prefer the latter one :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. My my my! as smooth as vodka. would love to hear it with an accoustic guitar [:-)]

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ dharmarajanpaul: would love to sing it with an accoustic guitar :) and white mischief aint dat bad either :|

    ReplyDelete
  19. wowwwwieeee..
    awesome work..
    mujhe bhi guitar seekhni hai....I too wanna sing this
    Lovely seriously...touching

    ReplyDelete

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!