Friday, October 16, 2009

Shawls and Quarter Pants!

Disclaimer:
  • Trust me, I'm not an MCP; more not so in these swine flu riddled times.
  • I've tried to keep the language as aethethic and formal as possible. The intention is not to demean/undermine.
  • I intend to lampoon. (Article 19(i)(a), Constitution of India)
Bishu Da's. Post-midnight. Any day.

The weather's changing. Mercury is dipping slowly but steadily. Here I am, bamboozled. I fail to logically deduce whether its cold enough based on the physically visible evidence. Contradiction is in the cool (or not?) air.

Our counterparts with the absence of a certain chromosome are endorsing a certain plurality in their dressing sense hitherto unwitnessed by me. Their upper bodies are well protected by aesthetically appealing shawls, subtly suggesting the onset of my favourite season. But they also sport shorts in the south - quarter pants to be mathematically precise - equally suggestive of the summer heat.

I acknowledge my sucky IQ. But the given instance does defy all means of logical reasoning. Innit??

11 comments:

  1. no doubt u have a negative IQ so u cannot acknowledge the simple reason for this occurence is to take precaution from changing weather.. n that girls have HOT legs.. s2pid post.. n u r definitely a MCP..who knows it better dan me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen u can put on a sweat shirt..gals can wear a shawl..Mr.MCP...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dekho dekho...defending ur breed!

    ab sach to bhai sach hai...kadwa hi sahi...n hot legs shud feel chillier then...logic defied again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its dis d most common trait of our counterparts... endorsed by our bollywood.. watch our leading lady dancing in d snowy switzerland.. with scanty cloths on... cheers for dem njoy d beauty... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe...well put!! par switz mein uupar shawls toh nahi hotey na...yahi toh confusion hai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot legs dont need to be covered.. n dey dont feel chillier.. u dont hav dem...so u dont know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shawls,Quarter pants and u forgot the funny bunny hairdo :D

    Girls do have a weird dressing style and I'm don't mean to offend my breed here... :P:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bingo! naaree ke mann ko kaun samajh paaya hai abhi tak...gr8 to c acceptance frm the same side of the spectrum :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An apt take on the nitty gritties of feminine character.....(beauty uncovered never goes unnoticed) , :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol man! its nt dat beautiful at times, trust me.

    ReplyDelete

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!