Thursday, June 19, 2008

My pre-teen classics!!!

Spare me for making you read this shit but couldn't help myself from posting these masterpieces that I accidentally found in a diary a month back. The masterpiece named "Examination" was created when I was in the 8th standard. Kindly consider the cranial limits of a twelve-year old. The next one, "Mathematics" goes one step ahead in "quality". I wrote this in my seventh standard of schooling. Read at your own risk :

Examination:


This bloody examination is really a headache -
To all my enjoyments it puts a check.
Thirty – thirty chapters are not easy to learn,
And all I can do is to sit and spurn.

In this mysterical(Gawwwd!!! That isn’t even a word) history
I cant by heart the names;
Suddenly a ban occurs
On all the games.

Now the subject of geography
The delta and the meander;
That we study such a subject
Is the greatest wonder.

The physics and the dyne
Prick me like spine;
After studying this subject
I’m never fine.

Someone please save me from
Chemistry’s deadly claws;
For I have to mug up
A million of laws.

When I study Biology then
I become ambiguous;
Was it the chapter
Mentioned in the syllabus.

Hey this computer science
And the programs in BASIC;
Convert my happy mood
Into happy and tragic.

English and Hindi Chapters
Pass above my head;
Remembering all those characters
Is truly a dread.

But the only subject of Maths
Where I score a hundred;
The silly reason is that
The total is three hundred.

Mathematics:


Lets throw some light
On this mathematics
Because of which I broke my house
Just to count the bricks! (Did I really write these lines???!!!!???)

When I open the maths book
I always feel a surprise;
The same sum again
And again in disguise.

Making innocent children
Study set theory;
Is a criminal offence
Serious than the dowry.

Then comes the polygon
Dangerous than a machine gun;
2n-4 or 2n-5
I’m always in confusion.

Whenever I see mensuration
Forehead gives out perspiration;
I never find in those figures
Any type of anticipation. (Wot on earth is that supposed to mean???)

The rules of logarithm
Are more than mysticism;
And all the measurement
Puts me into amazement.

The AAS and SSS
Of Congruency and Similarity;
And fins the sums
Never in parity. (:o!!!!)

Then come the cubes and cuboids
With six-six hands;
And I always try to run
To my intelligent friends.

The angles of trigonometry
Alpha, Beta and Gamma;
Always leave me in
A huge huge dilemma. (That was my best idea of rhyming)

The constructions in geometry
Aren’t less than headaches;
For always in between
My disloyal pencil breaks.



MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PIECE...ERRR..PEACE, DEAR READER!!!

15 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...don't panic...there have been worse poets in this "mysterical history"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...hey thanks bud...i'm sure abt dat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. real classic compositions Mr.Wordsworth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tum to bachpan se star ho bidu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ jas n pl

    thnx guys...da "classic compositions" could cum only from a "star" like me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7th,8th standard?? Wah! (jaws dropped)

    At that time,I couldn't even write a decent paragraph..(as if I write now :D)

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Well done" !!!

    chada rakkhi hai kya?? thnxx anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. mysterical history!!! :O

    i quite like that, actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. uhhh......too good my friend, waise maza aaya hoga likhne mei :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D pata nahi yaar...yaad bhi nahi kab likhey..wo toh handwriting se pata chalaa..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha ha..awesome stuff...this reminds me of the silly stuff that i used to write in school!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ mandar: lol...u should share sometime (:

    ReplyDelete

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!