Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Eyes

-Written and performed by: Varun Gupta

Now that I've lost the race
Now that it's a big disgrace
Wish I could say in your face
Sweetheart…

You think you left no trace
You think its empty space
Sadly that's not the case
In my heart…

It's the same since the time you were gone; Every little thing is the same
Learnt my lesson the harder way round; Won your heart baby, lost the game
Everything was slipping out of my hands; I was blind, I couldn't realize
All I'm left with, All I've got; Frozen tears in my happy eyes

Chorus :
I wish, you could, see through happy eyes;
I wish, you could read my happy eyes.
I wish, you could, see through happy eyes;
I wish, you could read my happy eyes

Now there is no one to stand by me, No one to catch my falling tear
Its eating me from inside of my soul, Its not like I don't wanna share
Everybody gets the wrong end of the stick, Friendship is such a thin disguise
Hardly I blink without thinking of you, Your dreams play with my waking eyes

Chorus :
I wish, you could, see through happy eyes;
I wish, you could read my happy eyes.
I wish, you could, see through happy eyes;
I wish, you could read my happy eyes.

Happy eyes, Happy eyes, Happy eyes, Happy eyes…
Happy eyes, Happy eyes, Happy eyes, Happy eyes…

12 comments:

  1. hey dis is a mind blowin awesome compositn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)...always a pleasure when u appreciate...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not dat gud...write something dats pleasant...not so...sad.something like "every other tym" is wat m waiting for..neways..nice try..

    ReplyDelete
  4. appreciation teri taraf se!!!! main sapna toh nahi dekh raha!!! "every oder tym" is a classic dat neve got its due...uski tarah gana likhne ki sochna is tantamount to sacrilege!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think u r capable, so i told u...n u wont find a better critic dan me. just write something more pleasant...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone did considerable damage to make u pen this piece down......
    (if at all this is inspired from life!!)


    ...Long time no post to be seen,....
    Blogger, Blogger, where have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  7. da blogger is busy postponing stuff...n procrastinating instead!!!

    hv got a lotta things to write...par shayad pen paper se rooth gaya hai...

    btw reading nice posts aint dat bad at all...n i play my writing part by commenting on ur blog[:P]...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arey.....ur comments are makin a more interestin read than my posts!!!
    ...
    I am reading and re-reading and re-re-reading ur posts till den.....
    :)
    You can post more of ur pre-teen classics meanwhile... loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. re-reading my posts!!! u know wot...ismein time waste karne se achcha u think abt ur next post...kitna achcha ho ki har subah ki shuruaat aapke blog pe ek naye post se ho...n if u think i'm exaggerating...i'm not...toh kripya jaldi jalsi naye naye posts likhte rahein!!

    wish i cud post mo pre-teen classics...wrote lots...par ab tak woh pages paper industry mein recycle bhi ho gaye hongey!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. y do people fall in dis shit called love? there are better things to do.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. dats da problem na...people FALL...xcpt a select few who actually RISE in love...

    ReplyDelete

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!