Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How I Wish...



- Written, composed and performed by Varun Gupta
Out exclusively on Broken Records
Download Song(link) : Low sound. Kindly use ear/head phones.

How I wish, I could be, in your arms tonight
I just can't, stop the tears, rolling down my eyes
Memories, bothering, of what used to be
Of the love, of the life, that you gave to me
How I want, honestly, I could stay a while
How I wish, I could be, in your arms tonight

बातें वो अनकही, बातें वो अनसुनी, जिनको कहना तो था, पर दबी रह गयीं
कहना चाहूँ मैं उनको अभी जानेजाँ
ख्वाबों का कारवां, जो चला ही नहीं, उड़ना चाहे है वो, एक पल को सही
जानेजाँ...जानेजाँ...

हाथ ये, छोड़कर, मैं न जाऊं कहीं
How I wish, I could be, in your arms tonight...


20 comments:

  1. Incredible incredible incredible. silky voice. great tune. awesomeness. got lost. twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....!!..the first perfect "Hinglish" poem.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. aasik ki unkahi parikalpana, mohabat aur unke sath hone ka ayesas... in madur hinglish sabdo ke madyam se aapne khub likha hai... hum to aapke prem kabita ke kayal ban gaye... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.
    I actually read the hindi lyrics, without google translating it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ for_sona: dats "inflating"! :D
    @ raj: thanks...glad u liked it :)
    @ ankesh: hum aapki kavitao ke kaayal hain :)
    @ dipa: :) now try listening...hindi aint dat difficult :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waah dude waah dil khush kar diya tune to....arms & hands ka deadly combo....will never let go anyone from its grips....bring on the hinglish couplets.....^m^

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) bas dil khush hi hona chahiye :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice one ... Very well expressed .... I loved the feeling of desire... The hindi one was also nice...

    Thanks for visint my blog. Do check out the poems too...

    Take care.. Hope to see more of you around !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soothing and lovely. It made me go back into my past.

    I loved the dual dimensions of the song - of death and farewell. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ dharmarajanpaul: so how was the past? and i appreciate ur appreciating the two folds :) ty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mango man what a nice post.........

    your blog is really Cool ....


    Keep Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww. poor soul you. loved the song.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's like the holy grail for any composition of mine :) :)

    aur dekh...seedhey smileys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. quite surprise to have something sweet on this bindaas type blog... good one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you :) Aren't we all schizos?

    ReplyDelete

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!